Friday, July 29, 2011

For the love of Farming!

I had not realized how much I missed the farm until I visited it today. Pearson's Town Farm is just a very beautiful and heartwarming place. Going there is very calming and makes me a very very happy person!
(Genesis and I)

I really enjoyed seeing our newest member, Pat. Cutest little baby goat ever! (Or until the next litter)
(Alyssa and Pat)


My favorite part of the visit was visiting with Genesis (The Sheep). She has gotten so big since the last time I saw her and yet I knew exactly who she was and she seemed to know who I was too! I loved going right into the stall with the sheep and petting them.
(Genesis laying down, and Joy standing up)

I cannot wait to get back to work in the fall. I hope we get a ton of new volunteers this year! I'm in such a hurry to get back that I even volunteered to help for the rest of the summer. I even loved weeding! And lastly, I got to see how our thanksgiving dinner is coming. So far, so good!
(Mmmm Turkey!)

No comments:

Post a Comment