Saturday May 22nd, from 10 am to 3 pm, the farm will be celebrating our second annual Community Planting Day. The Kinder-Garden will have it's summer kickoff as well as our other events including:
- Square Foot and Raised Bed Gardening demonstration.
- A talk on growing in hoop houses (or high tunnels).
- Spend some time with our livestock and free range poultry.
- Take a leisurely stroll on the trails surrounding the farm.
- Get your hands dirty as we plant seedlings and warm weather crops.
Check out the link to our flier (thanks Sue!!!)
We would have put the flier on here but our farm powers could not over come the technical constraints of the almighty computer!!! Down fall of western civilization those things are I tell ya!!